Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It Won't Be Like This For Long

Right now Mitchell and I really like this song by Darius Rucker called "It Won't Be Like This For Long." It makes us tear up EVERY time we hear it. We completely relate to it. It's so sweet and makes me sad at the same time because our two little girls are actually going to grow up and all the things we've gone through and are going through with them right now will be memories. Taylor is not going to be a tiny helpless baby for long and Aubrey is not going to draw me endless amounts of pictures that she wants to tape to our walls forever. It makes me take a second thought at what might seem difficult or overbearing at the moment. We love our girls so much that our hearts ache at the thought of them growing up. Mitchell always says that he wouldn't mind if Aubrey stayed 4 for the rest of her life...he'd take care of her FOREVER and love it. She's so honest, impressionable, and loves with all her heart. Seeing her interact with Taylor is sweet (and trying at times) and I can't believe I'm going to see them grow up together. They're sisters...that's so amazing! I hope they know how much we love them!

Oh, and another song that gets us is by Alan Jackson called "Remember When." Geez, that one makes me cry too! Here they are for your listening enjoyment. Grab a tissue if you're anything like me!


1 comment:

Holly Belle Cloward said...

I don't want the Bryant girls to grow up either. I love their sweet faces as they are right now. Beautiful song! You know what songs get me everytime? Stealing Cinderella by Chuck Wicks and I Loved Her First by Heartland. Shoot I tear up thinking about them. Glad we can be emotional together.