Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hiking Adventure

So we've been having hot summer-like weather in January...how I love Southern California!! We decided to plan an afternoon hike and take advantage of the warm sunshine and fresh air. Aubrey has never been hiking before so we thought we'd pack some snacks and hit the trails! At the last minute we decided that it was actually TOO HOT to take Taylor. So me and the munchkin had to stay behind. :( I was really looking forward to going, but not at the expense of overheating my baby. So Mitchell and Aubrey headed for Peters Canyon. They had so much fun! They walked all over the trails for 2 hours. They tried to catch a lizard (but it got away), tried to dig out bugs, and pretended they were lost...Mitchell is the master at making up fun things to do! I hope to be able to go next time.




1 comment:

Holly Belle Cloward said...

Next time we all need to go. Looks like these crazy kids had fun!