Sunday, May 17, 2009

Stuffed Animal Fun

Mitchell is the KING of messing with people when they are innocently sleeping. Most everyone has or will be a victim eventually. This does not limit him to messing with his own children. This is not the first time he has done this to Aubrey, nor the last. Aubrey is a pretty sound sleeper (now that she is older) so occasionally Mitchell will set up all her toys around her in bed so she will be surprised when she wakes up. Needless to say it would probably freak me out, but so far Aubrey thinks it's pretty funny AND she is completely aware of who she has to blame...DADDY! :) I would not be amused if it were done to me, but I do have to admit it's pretty fun to watch him do it!

1 comment:

Holly Belle Cloward said...

The Ken doll is what would freak me out!