Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We had Thanksgiving at my Aunt Ammie and Uncle Tim's house this year. My aunt always makes everything so beautiful. We managed to actually have the early dinner that was planned and the food was SOOOOOOO good! And there was so much of it! It was Taylor's first Thanksgiving and first family event so she was the star of the night with everybody making a fuss about her...how can I blame them?! :) She actually slept pretty much the entire time and as she was passed around. Aubrey ran around the whole time with her cousin Zach. They have so much fun together! Since my aunt and uncle live right on the Coto de Caza golf course a bunch of the guys jumped onto the course to hit some golf balls around...definitely a highlight for Mitchell since he LOVES to golf! We also played this game called CRL or something like that. Although I didn't win, it was a pretty fun game! Overall we had a really nice time and I love being with my family!

Here we are playing CRL...



And my cousin Melissa holding Taylor...

No comments: