Wednesday, September 24, 2008

32 Weeks Pregnant...Update

So I'm totally OVER being pregnant now! I'm 32 weeks along...which is 8 months for those of you trying to do the math. :) I've been very lucky to have no complications thus far. I'm just really really uncomfortable alot of the time. My belly is getting so big but for some reason I still try to get around like it's not there...and I am constantly bumping it into things (poor baby!). I can't help but compare this pregnancy to when I was pregnant with Aubrey. They have been so different and I'm already as big as I was at full term with Aubrey!! I'm hoping that I've just created a bigger home for this baby and it's not going to be a huge baby! I had a doctors appointment on Monday. I've gained 20 pounds and am right on pace to gain 1 pound per week for the rest of the pregnancy...it just sounds like alot, but I know its totally normal. The baby was head up and diagonal when the doctor checked on Monday, but she moves all over still so I'm hoping she'll settle into the launching position very soon. My worst fear is having to have a c-section. Another concern of mine is that because she does move like an acrobat in there I'm afraid she's going to get tangled in her umbilical cord. I should stop worrying and just let things happen. I have another doctors appointment in 2 weeks so I'll try not to think about it til then...yeah right!

No comments: