Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mitchell and Sara

We are getting ready for our wedding on June 6th! It's almost here and we're excited about it! Of course it's a project that never seems to end, but we're getting there and hopefully the event will be beautiful. We've had to attend pre-marital counseling which isn't exactly fun but we're making the best of it since it's required. After 9 years we think we've got it figured out, but I guess an outside opinion never hurt. So 7 more weeks til the big day! Wish us luck!!

The latest news is that I'm 9 and a half weeks pregnant!! Yeah, great timing with the upcoming wedding, but oh well! We're excited to have another baby! But this pregnancy has been less than delightful so far. It's left me feeling more sick, more tired, and more hungry than I ever was with Aubrey. I had it so easy with Aubrey I thought I could expect the same again...NO WAY! I just hope that it's a first trimester thing and it will pass in the next few weeks. Everyone says that it must be a boy since this pregnancy is so different. Perhaps all the extra testosterone just doesn't agree with me! We'd love to have a boy, but honestly either would be fine with us. A healthy baby is all we want!

No comments: